What’s Your Big Leap?
So that you can finally say yes to claiming your bigger message, changing more lives, and making more money!
You’re not going to get There (that place you dream of, the goals you want to reach, the vision of the life and business you want) just standing here.
You need a Big Leap.
And some courageous running steps to get started!
If something isn’t working in your life or business, isn’t it time you identify where the friction is?
Where the opportunities are to get it flowing again?
What needs to shift or be embraced? And, sometimes, what needs to be let go?
It’s hard to do by yourself. It’s hard to even see what to do by yourself.
I’ve made the big leap in many forms: moving from my hometown to the big city of Chicago in my 20’s… to leaving a stressful but six-figure job in corporate to start my own business almost 15 years ago… to leaving behind marriages and relationships that I’ve outgrown or weren’t healthy for me… to shifting my brand and reinventing my business every few years.
To make a big leap, it takes a big heart, huge trust in yourself and in something bigger than just you.
What’s your big leap for your business and your life? Here are some of the signs…
- Maybe you are getting that feeling that it is time to reinvent. The old message isn’t working, and, quite frankly, you’ve lost that lovin’ feeling about your business anyway.
- You are ready to reimagine something new for yourself and your business. You have been successful, and it’s scary thinking about changing things up now, but you sense it’s time… or maybe you are seeing the signs around that it’s time: your income has shifted, you are working too hard, and you are getting restless and bored.
- You have a big mission. You know you are meant to do big work in the world that will change lives, and you know it’s time to get off the ledge and leap! You can’t wait any longer.
All this comes with a JoyFEAR. When you are both excited and yet scared of what’s next.
The Open Coaching call took place on Thursday, April 30, but you can still sign-up below to get a recording of this powerful call….
On this free Open Coaching Call, we talked about…
- Women entrepreneurs’ Big Leap and their JoyFEAR…. Listen to Laura coaching them around what’s next.
- What mindset you need to help hold you steady and call forward your courage.
- Particpants’ questions about Big Leaps and baby steps.
- Bringing the next big creative project, reinvention, reimagination to life!
- And Laura also shares how you don’t have to make Your Big Leap alone…
Get the recording here…
Laura West is a Passionista for creativity in business!
She believes that when you shift your energy, confidence, creativity, AND take action, you’ll create the business of your dreams. As a Creative Business Coach, author, speaker, and Visual Facilitator, Laura helps Creative Inspirational Leaders share their unique messages and gifts to create big change in the world.
She has helped 1000s of entrepreneurs create successful businesses filled with passion, creativity, and real success.
Laura is known for turning marketing on its head and making business fun, creative, practical, and real through her information products, workshops, teleclasses, and coaching programs.
She is the author of several information products including The Business Goddess’s Guide to Creating Powerful Sales Pages and the popular Joyful Business Guide™, a creative marketing plan for right-brain business owners.
She is the contributing author for several books about women entrepreneurship, as well as for many online and offline magazines, and is a highly sought-after guest expert speaker for teleclass programs, telesummits, and conferences across the country.
In addition, Laura is a Visual Graphic Facilitator. Using hand-drawn graphics, she creates Visual Murals for keynotes, webinars, and meetings, as well as hand-drawn Infographics and Infodoodles. She is genius at taking what her clients share with her, and creating art that both inspires and increases learning.
Laura loves to work with creative entrepreneurs and creative thought leaders who have a mission to create a better world with their gifts and expertise: their work is a calling, and they can’t imagine doing anything else… AND they want to package their expertise and share it with a larger audience so they can change more lives AND have a successful business. Laura helps makes this easy, exciting and very do-able!