by Laura West
What if your Fun and Fabulous Follow Up system looks something like this?
1. Send email to a current client asking them what big plans they are working on this week and how can you support them.
2. Call a past client to wish them a Happy Birthday and see how they are doing!
3. Send a LinkedIn message to the dad from your son’s baseball team and see if he wants to schedule a coffee to continue the interesting conversation you were having over the weekend about your work.
1. Send an email to a potential client to check in on their summer and see if they are ready to talk about moving forward in their vision!
2. Reach out to 2 people who you know are attending the same conference next week and see if they want to meet up. Great way to feel more comfortable in a large crowd!
3. Send a card to a client or colleague who you know would appreciate some support.
1 and 2. Send an email to the two women you talked to from last night’s networking meeting asking if they would like to have a virtual coffee.
3. Send a note to a woman you sat next to at last night’s networking meeting but didn’t feel a strong connection to, that you enjoyed meeting her and let her know that you send articles and tips on “insert your expertise here” and see if she is interested in signing up (provide the link) or if she knows someone she can share it with.
1. Send a note to a current client congratulating them on their program success!
2. Send an email to the program manager of the conference you’d love to speak at and mention that a colleague referred you.
3. Text a potential client and let them know you saw their new head shot photo on Facebook and wish them a congratulations!
1. Send a personal email to a potential client to check in with them and see if they are ready to have a conversation about how you can support them.
2. Send an email following up with a conversation about a client who expressed an interest in your program at yesterday’s luncheon.
3. Send an email to a colleague and suggest you get together for a coffee or tea and hear more about each other’s businesses and discuss how you might support each other.
Imagine the energy, connections and possibilities you’ll stir up!
It doesn’t have to be hard.
Keep it simple.
3 Follow Ups Every Day.
Track your efforts.
Create a system to be organized.
Repeat. Every day.
This will totally change your business!
In the Fun & Fabulous Follow Up Challenge I make this easy for you!
I’ll give you all sorts of fun and easy ideas for reaching out and authentically connecting with others… and how to create a system so it’s easy and you feel organized.
Want to join us? We start next Monday!
It’s crazy good affordable too.
It’s truly a fun way to incorporate this success habit into your day! It will truly help you get more clients, more referrals, close the sales gap, learn about speaking opportunities and just increase your feeling of confidence and abundance!
To Your Big Beautiful Amazing Success!