by Laura West
What if your Fun and Fabulous Follow Up system looks something like this?
Every day you commit to reach out to 3 people a day.
And… what if you let it be fun, authentic and come from your heart?
1. Send an email to the woman who led a fun networking meeting. You want to just reach out and tell her what a good job she did and how much you enjoyed the program.
2. Send email to a current client wishing them a successful week and asking them what big plans they are working on in their business and how can you support them.
3. Call a past client to wish them a Happy Birthday and see how they are doing!
1. Send a LinkedIn message to the dad from your son’s baseball team and see if he wants to schedule a coffee to continue the interesting conversation you were having over the weekend about your work.
2. Remember that person you sat next to last week whose business card is sitting on your desk. Email her and ask if you can set up a connection call to get to know each other better and how you can support each other.
3. Send an e-card to a past clients (who you’d love to work with again) wishing them a wonderful Passover.
1 and 2. Send an email to the two women from last night’s networking meeting asking if they would like to have a virtual coffee.
3. Send a note to a woman you sat next to at last night’s networking meeting but didn’t feel a strong connection to, that you enjoyed meeting her and let her know that you send articles and tips on “insert your expertise here” and see if she is interested in signing up (provide the link) or if she knows someone she can share it with.
1. Send a note to a current client congratulating them on their program success!
2. Send an email to the program manager of the conference you’d love to speak at and mention that a colleague referred you.
3. Text a potential client and let them know you saw their new head shot photo on Facebook and wish them a congratulations!
1. Send a personal email to a potential client to check in with them and see if they are ready to have a conversation about how you can support them.
2. Send an email following up with a conversation about a client who expressed an interest in your program at yesterday’s luncheon.
3. Send an email to a colleague and suggest you get together for a coffee or tea and hear more about each other’s businesses and discuss how you might support each other.
Imagine the energy, connections and possibilities you’ll stir up!
It doesn’t have to be hard.
Keep it simple.
3 Follow Ups Every Day.
Track your efforts.
Create a system to be organized.
Repeat. Every day.
This will totally change your business!
This is what I teach you in the Fun & Fabulous Follow Up Challenge. I make this easy for you!
I’ll give you all sorts of fun and easy ideas for reaching out and authentically connecting with others… and how to create a system so it’s easy and you feel organized.
Want to join us? We start soon!
It’s crazy good affordable too.
It’s truly a fun way to incorporate this success habit into your day! It will truly help you get more clients, more referrals, close the sales gap, learn about speaking opportunities and just increase your feeling of confidence and abundance!
PS: More raving fans of the Fun & Fabulous Follow Up Challenge!
“I wanted to recap my 30-day followup adventure! Most days I followed up with 3 or more people but didn’t beat myself up on the days I didn’t which is new for me. In 30 days, I have reconnected with my sister that I haven’t talked to in years, I connected to 10 people I was close to but lost contact with and 2 of them were going through some hardships and I was there to support them. I booked 4 local workshops and gained several new referral partners and now I am using the follow-up approach to revisit some programs that I invested in but never took action on and it is a whole new experience when taking action. All of this is fabulous, but I am most grateful to have experienced that follow up is indeed fun!!!! Thank you, Laura, for creating this amazing and seriously life-changing program that has changed the way I will feel about follow up forever.” –Leslie Lajes, LLOrganizing.com