by Laura West
As I shared with you in my story from Wednesday’s email, I’ve become intimately aware of the philosophy, “What got you here won’t get you there.”
It’s cousin to that old maxim, “Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results… will drive you insane!”
I’ve been working on this with my personal life and business as well as with my clients… to get beyond where you are (the “here”), you have to do things differently.
But it’s a different kind of different. 🙂 Not just a different marketing technique or a different team member.
It’s a shift in beliefs, deeper confidence and courage, new creative and brave ways of marketing, and even a new strength in your commitment and way of being in your business as a business owner (not just a provider of a service).
And – of course – it takes embracing a huge healthy dose of creativity and the courage to risk sharing it with the world and capturing attention.
This is what we’ll be discussing in my newest, free, 3-part Teleclass Series about “What Got You Here, Won’t Get You There!”
In these 3 teleclasses I’m going to share more about my story and those of my clients and practical ways you can determine what you need to do differently to get to your “there!”
- Why “doing what you have done to get you where you are today, will absolutely NOT work for where you want to go” (it actually goes against the laws of nature!)
- Understand without a doubt… What it’s time to do different in your business – if you are truly ready to grow – including stop stressing your nervous system with the flash mob marketing mentality!
- The 7 common problems with current business and marketing teaching for creative entrepreneurs – yes, there is a reason all this traditional marketing formula talk makes you feel ill!
- What is possible for you when you take back your marketing power and how to do this!
- How and why you need to create space for creativity and ignite your creative expression NOW! (In your business AND your life!)
- 5 ways Creativity in Business is absolutely critical to your success in this techno-drenched, time-starved world – you’ll want to listen closely as a creative-type!
- You’ll also be inspired by stories of others who have stepped into their courage and creativity and experienced clarity, insights and lovely expansion in their businesses.
- How to break the shackles of old outdated marketing messages that don’t work for today’s lifestyle business owner…and certainly don’t work for intuitive, sensitive women who want a different way of doing business!
- Oh yes…I’ve heard you ask, ”Laura, I love all your creative art projects – but really, what does THAT have to do with my business?” Art projects are just one way to get your creative juices flowing… and I’ll share more about jumpstarting your creative flow on the calls!
- And more!
Are you ready to do it differently?