Happy Monday! Welcome to a fresh, new, juicy week filled with possibilities for expansion, growth and creativity!
Maybe when I reminded you with a greeting of fresh expansion and growth you felt that guilty feeling and wanted to hide? Are you experiencing the lazy days of summer yet? I know I am!
In the summer our energy naturally slows down with the hot temps. But that doesn’t have to mean your business stops.
Read this week’s article about 7 ideas for what to do in the summer to keep your business in Flowmentum in a way that takes advantage of your natural summer rhythm and your clients too and keeps your business in a gentle expansion mode!
Also, be sure to check out the calendar of events below. There are some workshops coming in the Joyful Business Studio in the next few months that will really WOW and support your business expansion! I’d love for you to join this amazing community! As I often hear – I join for the teaching and coach and stay for the community!
Wishing you a week filled with big flow, easy expansion, and actions aligned with your soul!
Summer – What to do when you don’t feel like marketing?
Are you feeling the pull of the summer slow down? Of course, this is a great time to take time out for play and vacation, but it’s also a great time to slow down so you can play in your business.
Most of our clients (depending on the type of business you have) are busy with family, enjoying late evening cookouts, and extra days at the lake or beach. They don’t necessarily want a big giant commitment of a program right now.
Before I go to much further, I’m talking about following the natural rhythms of life and the seasons. There are also ALWAYS clients who feel this is the perfect time for them to get started. Don’t use summer as a blanket excuse that you can’t get clients. It’s just that most of us want to slow down a bit.
Especially this summer, when we are all feeling like we’ve finally been let outside to play after the last year+.
However, if you’re like me, you don’t want to lose Flowmentum in your business, right?
I made a list for you of what you can be doing to keep the energy flowing in your business this summer while taking it easy and refueling!
- Nurture your clients and community with something light and simple. It’s a great time for a short introductory program, like a 10 day challenge or a new free gift. Or even a one time class. Low commitment and easy for you and your clients to say yes! Low stress for you.
- Create easy video content to keep the connection alive with your Soul Tribe. Be in the beautiful outdoors and share video messages where ever you are with your clients so you can stay in touch and nurture that relationship. Get them thinking about what’s next for them. You stay top of mind but it’s more about connection and nurturing than enrolling.
- Summer is the perfect creative time. Schedule creative days – I’m having one now as I write this newsletter! (I’m writing on a Friday and the whole day is scheduled on the calendar for creative time) Now is a fantastic time to get ahead in writing articles, or that creating that new free gift you’ve been meaning to update.
- Use your Creative Days to create a new product. I teach my clients the concept of Deep Listening. You are always listening to your clients and Soul Tribe for what they need and want next. Go back to your client notes or your Marketing Idea Journal for ideas. Then use this slower time to create a new product or program so you’ll be ready for the fall!
- Create your 90 Day Plan. Rather then riding by the seat of your pants, make a plan! It gives you some guide rails and vision for what to create so you don’t get to your computer in the morning feeling disconnected from your business. You can look at your plan and pick right back up on your intentions and goals.
Another good thing about a 90 Day Plan is that you can go light with your plans for July and August and then put more into your plan in September. Then you don’t have to walk around all month feeling that internal pressure that you *should* be doing more in your business now. You can truly relax!
- A wonderful creative project for the summer is to create a Creative Content Plan for your Soul Work. Isn’t it time to stop randomly posting on social media and start being more strategic about your messages? Having a Creative Content Plan for will help you focus and be more productive and impactful when you are ready to rev back up again. (and yes, you can still have plenty of spontaneous posts when you have a Creative Content Plan!)
- Use this time for creating systems and to refresh and update your website. This is a wonderful opportunity to step back and look at your business to see where you need systems. For example, we are moving more of my internal tracking forms to google drive and better organizing my in-house forms. I’m revamping my YouTube channel and setting up better branding. It’s the perfect time to get done the things you’ve been meaning to get to.
Bonus: Let yourself have Dream Time! For me, I have been spending an extraordinary amount of time on the deck and on the porch swing just feeling into what wants to happen next. What wants to be born? Really letting myself dream. Bring your journal so you can free write or mindmap the ideas that come to you. THEN…decide which ones are your Big YES projects and create your 90 Day Plan!
Let me know how you are doing this summer! I would love to hear what creative projects you are working on.
Join me in the Joyful Business Studio!
This is a soulful community of Ripple-Maker business owners who want to grow their business in a soul-nourishing way.
In this creative (and oh-so-affordable) membership program you’ll receive:
- Connection to an A-mazing community (think: friendships, support, collaborations),
- Monthly Workshop on marketing/money/money/mojo
- Monthly Inspiration Call – filled with coaching, creativity and tapping into the Universal Abundance Current
If you are tired of the “hustle-grind-formula pressure model” then you’ll love this elixir of business smarts + creativity + joy + spirituality + integrity + realness!
I know you don’t want to be a full time marketing guru and you want your marketing to be simple and impactful. I’ll share with you how to do that!
When you join us now you get TWO Bonus Guided Meditations:
- Feel Your Power Meditation
- Universal Abundance Current Journey
These are powerful meditations to help you align your energy. And you get more of these in the Studio each month!
Check it out and join us for the next workshop: Joyful Business Studio
I hope to see you in the Studio this week!
PS: Soul Nourishing Affirmation:
Summer is my business dream time!
I love feeling creative and wildly productive!
More and more I am staying in touch with my Soul Tribe easily and naturally.