Welcome to a fresh new month!
It’s hard to believe it’s November already. The year seems to suddenly have sped up!
I am still savoring last month’s 7th Creative Business Retreat by-the-Sea! It was so good! So…needed, desired…and long awaited for since we missed last year with the pandemic.
Here is a picture of these beautiful, powerful, passionate business women!
In this week’s article I talk more about the retreat and the insights, shifts and power transformation that happened to create this multi-layered nurturing experience that healed, rejuvenated and reinfused their Soul Work!
Wishing you a week filled with joy, wonder, awe, imperfect actions aligned with your soul!
Insights and Healings from the Retreat
Last week I hosted and led my 7th Creative Business Retreat by-the-Sea experience. I am still savoring the heart expanding conversations, connections, the dreams and deep healing that happened on the edge of the ocean and by the light of the full moon.
Mother Nature was in all her beauty as she supported us with a nourishing environment of morning sunrise light shows (each day was a unique every-changing palette of beauty and surprise), beautiful nurturing sunny days and the most amazing full moon shining down on the ocean with sparkles of moonlight radiating a path on the ocean that felt like it led right up to our fairy light drenched deck!
I want to share with you a few of the insights and healing shifts that took place during this magical experience. You can get a glimpse of the retreat but more importantly you can listen for what resonates true for you too right now.
- Beautiful environments matter. They help you relax, they open your heart for greater truth and wisdom and possibilities. It’s not something we tend to get in our every day living. We can get moments but getting away into a new beautiful environment allows more to arise.
- We need safe places to dream bigger. Whatever bigger looks like for you. It’s very individual. We need places to go to speak these dreams so they start to take shape and come into being. We can see what is wanting to be birthed by being in conversation about it. We get clear about what it is and what it isn’t.
- It’s super vulnerable to share these big dreams. We aren’t used to claiming our deepest hearts desires. We have protective walls built around these dreams and we need safe places to try them on, get support and see the ideas and connections sprout.
- In sharing our big dreams, we find our voice. Your voice matters. To take up space. To take the time. It matters. When you do this you step into your powerful identity as a leader in your life, your medicine and your work.
- Believe in your medicine. Your medicine is your unique vision, gifts, expertise and way that you would create a balm to help heal and contribute to your part of the world.
- It takes commitment to stand in the vulnerability of your rebel message. We all have a message based on our contribution of gifts and expertise and it’s freeing to acknowledge that it is a non-traditional approach. That it’s different, maybe even considered weird by some. And THAT is what is needed and will create new solutions to the struggles we see around us.
- Make time for magic, fun and creativity. Giving yourself permission to play is what opens up your creativity, reconnects your head, heart and body so you feel wholeheartedly present and powerful!
There’s more. So much more.
And this is a glimpse into what’s possible when you choose to let go of the traditional pushing and pressuring…and allow yourself to experience your true authentic self, your true power and voice!
Are you ready to step into your Soul Work?
Let’s set up a time to talk about how you can get your Soul Work out into the world in a bigger way that feels natural, authentic and even fun! Together we’ll access your deeper voice, leadership and creativity…while shifting those blocks that are getting in the way of you growing your beautifully successful business.
(Beautifully successful in ALL ways – meaningful, impactful, financial)
I’d love to talk with you about liberating your true voice, intuition, energy alignment, creativity, along with the practical doing stuff that gets you engaged with your Soul Tribe.
Just send me an email and we’ll find a time to talk!
PS: Soul Nourishing Affirmation:
I am a soul-aligned entrepreneur who is ready to radiate my light!
More and More I trust my medicine is needed.
I love feeling free and creative in my business!