by Laura West
Enjoying my morning green tea in my new favorite mug!
My Badass Creative mug makes me smile!
Thanks Kelly McCausey for the surprise gift for being a guest on your Creative Business Summit!
Want to watch the replay of me being interviewed by Kelly about creativity in business? Check it out here.
by Laura West
For my U.S. community… and for all entrepreneurs who value freedom and independence.
Happy Independence Day!
Today is a reminder to value your entrepreneurial freedoms:
- Freedom to choose to be an entrepreneur and have your own business.
- Freedom to create an environment that supports your expansion.
- Freedom to choose your schedule and honor that flexibility is one of the reasons you started your business.
- Freedom to speak out and share your voice, your opinion, your philosophy.
- Freedom to say NO more frequently and YES more fully!
- Freedom to bring in your unique creativity to express your knowledge, wisdom and point of view.
- Freedom to create a business that brings you the financial success you desire to fund your dreams.
- Freedom to say no to control and command type of relationships and instead choose collaboration and communion.
- Freedom to take an idea and make it a reality without needing someone else’s permission.
- Freedom to embrace healthy responsibility for your ideas and impact.
- Freedom to choose your priorities at different times in your life.
- Freedom to change your mind.
- Freedom to decide the form for how to express your wisdom, knowledge and expertise – writing, video, speaking, doodling, art, books…
- Freedom to embrace your Unique Beautiful Genius and share your work with humor, boldness, sacredness, reverence, fun, polished… whichever way is your Authentic Marketing Style.
- Freedom to choose your ideal clients who you love working with and love working with you!
- Freedom to choose your money goals – whatever works for you, not what someone said you should make, but what works for you and your life.
- Freedom to work with your natural rhythm.
- Freedom to enjoy your work!
- Freedom to choose meaningful work.
- Freedom to choose to create positive ripples in the world.
- Freedom to have fun in your business and lead with joy!
by Laura West
I’m taking some time off next week to create and to play! Yay!
I’m taking a few days to walk, drum, write and create a few projects that have been on my calendar for this summer and then I’m taking off the end of the week to visit my parents and go visit a friend in Asheville.
I know the importance of taking time away from the business – both time to work ON the business instead of IN the business… and also time away to fill up the well.
Doing this regularly is what helps you tap into manifesting in a bigger way with more ease and grace.
But before I go, I’d love to talk with you about my upcoming retreat in October on the coast of Virginia Beach.
Today is the last day of the early bird savings so I’m around all day if you want to talk and see about you coming to this amazing experience.
Just email me and I’ll be on the watch for it! 🙂
We can jump on the phone and talk about the retreat and what to expect. Ok, don’t wait because I want you to get one of the last couple of spots!