by Laura West
A moment of reality and then we’ll talk fun and creativity.
There’s a lot of coaches and consultants out there doing what you do.
Seriously, it’s more competitive than ever. Clients have more options than ever before to get the help they need.
Now we can get all enlightened about it and say something like, “If they are meant to work with me, they will come.” I am a believer in being both spiritual and practical.
So, yes, you want to have the mindset that you will attract the people who want and need you.
AND, you need to do your part – which is to take action.
The Action Plan: Create offers that stand out; they are unique and different so that clients WANT to work with YOU!
One way to do that is to add a creative flair to your offers and marketing.
You’ve probably seen how I do this. My InfoDoodles stand out and get attention. They are memorable and create engagement with potential clients.
You can do this too! I can teach you how to create your own unique library of InfoDoodles to use in your marketing and in your special program offers.
Doodling for Business and Fun!
In this workshop, you will learn how to use Doodling Tools…
- As a visual process for brainstorming ideas, projects, growth, vision, strategy and branding
- To share and teach concepts within your company, to clients, members, students
- To better explain concepts to colleagues and teams
- Create learning charts and diagrams to explain difficult concepts
- Create templates, Vision Maps and more unique client tools
- Use for better communication in your flip charts instead of your usual “chicken-scratch”
- Create visual sketchnotes while listening to a speaker, teleclass or webinar
- Visually enhance your blog, ezine, website, ebooks, webinars and slide decks… and even your flip charts to more interesting and unique!
Here are the details… https://www.joyfulbusiness.com/infodoodle-workshop/.
If you are interested, you’ll want to grab your spot quick – there’s only room for 10 people since we are so hands on!
And… you can save $100 when you register soon!
In case you are wondering, absolutely NO experience is necessary! I promise. You can do this!
Cheers to visual communications!