Want Fun and Effective Coaching Tools You Can Use with Your Clients to Create New Breakthroughs?
You’ll Feel Like the Best Coach Ever!
How would you like to…
- Go deeper, quicker with your coaching without having to work so hard.
- Get out of your coaching rut and have more fun with your clients.
- Be more creative with your clients. It’ll feel easy and powerful and not silly!
- Freshen up your coaching programs and help your clients get new and powerful breakthroughs.
- Impress your clients with your professional coaching tools that look beautiful, creative and… are brandable for your business!
Here’s 3 Creative Coaching Tools you can use with your clients…
Ta-DA List: Use this with clients to shift their focus from looking at what they haven’t done to acknowledging their successes and accomplishments instead! This tool will help train your clients brain to look for what’s working! Simple, yet powerful.
Creative Adventure Dates: Use this tool to help your clients incorporate more play and fun into their life. It’s easy to say “Go, Play!” but your clients often need help figuring out what that means for them. Brainstorm a list of possible creative adventures, field trips or simply give them permission to go to their favorite store or nature walk. Help them shift their life!
Tolerations List: This is a classic tool for coaches! Use it at the beginning with your client to get them to take easy action and get quick success. Or, bring it out when there is a lull in your coaching, and they need to feel a sense of accomplishment.
I want this to be effortless and powerful for you, so I’m including amazing training & marketing resources to help get you started easily and effortlessly:
Coaching Tools Facilitator Guide: This is so valuable!
- Not only do you get the worksheet to add to your coaching toolbag but you also get coaching instructions (who can’t use some refresher ideas?)
- Powerful coaching questions for each tool.
- Marketing and curriculum ideas for how to easily use them with your clients and in your programs.
Branding Instructions: Many coaches are thrilled to use these as they are, but if you want to add your logo, I’ll show you how. (No extra software required.)
Here’s 5 Bonus Ideas how you can use these Creative Coaching Tools™ right now!
- You can print these tools off and use them for yourself. It’s a great idea to experience the exercises before you do them with clients.
- You can use these with private clients and in group programs.
- You can use them in workshops, retreats or online programs.
- You can use them in free or paid program or as a bonus.
- You can use these as is or you may add your logo and contact information.
They are pdf files, so they can not be altered in any other way.
Laura West is a Joyful Business Catalyst for success!
She believes that when you shift your energy, confidence, creativity, AND take action, you’ll create the business of your dreams. As a creative catalyst for business, author, and speaker, Laura helps Creative Inspirational Leaders share their unique messages and gifts to create big change in the world.
She has helped 1000s of entrepreneurs create successful businesses filled with passion, creativity, and real success.
Laura is known for turning marketing on its head and making business fun, creative, practical, and real through her information products, workshops, teleclasses, and coaching programs.
She is the author of oodles of products and programs including Creative Coaching Tools™, The Business Goddess’s Guide to Creating Powerful Sales Pages and the popular Joyful Business Guide™, a creative marketing plan for right-brain business owners, the 30-Day Passion Project and the Joyful Business Planning system™.
She is the contributing author for several books about women entrepreneurship, as well as for many online and offline magazines, and is a highly sought-after guest expert speaker for podcasts, webinars, telesummits, and conferences across the country.
ROCK YOUR REVENUE GIVEAWAY DETAILS
- Giveaway runs from November 4, 2019 through November 26, 2019 ending at midnight ET.
- Drawing for raffle winners will be held on November 27, 2019
- Contributors will notify winners by email by November 27, 2019
- Winners have 30 days to redeem their prize.
- All “Rock Your Revenue Giveaway” contributors are independent business owners, and are operating in conjunction with, but SEPARATELY from the “Rock Your Revenue Giveaway” promotion.