by Laura West
For my U.S. community… and for all entrepreneurs who value freedom and independence.
Happy Independence Day!
Today is a reminder to value your entrepreneurial freedoms:
- Freedom to choose to be an entrepreneur and have your own business.
- Freedom to create an environment that supports your expansion.
- Freedom to choose your schedule and honor that flexibility is one of the reasons you started your business.
- Freedom to speak out and share your voice, your opinion, your philosophy.
- Freedom to say NO more frequently and YES more fully!
- Freedom to bring in your unique creativity to express your knowledge, wisdom and point of view.
- Freedom to create a business that brings you the financial success you desire to fund your dreams.
- Freedom to say no to control and command type of relationships and instead choose collaboration and communion.
- Freedom to take an idea and make it a reality without needing someone else’s permission.
- Freedom to embrace healthy responsibility for your ideas and impact.
- Freedom to choose your priorities at different times in your life.
- Freedom to change your mind.
- Freedom to decide the form for how to express your wisdom, knowledge and expertise – writing, video, speaking, doodling, art, books…
- Freedom to embrace your Unique Beautiful Genius and share your work with humor, boldness, sacredness, reverence, fun, polished… whichever way is your Authentic Marketing Style.
- Freedom to choose your ideal clients who you love working with and love working with you!
- Freedom to choose your money goals – whatever works for you, not what someone said you should make, but what works for you and your life.
- Freedom to work with your natural rhythm.
- Freedom to enjoy your work!
- Freedom to choose meaningful work.
- Freedom to choose to create positive ripples in the world.
- Freedom to have fun in your business and lead with joy!