Welcome ICF Georgia Coaches!
Use these 5 Fun and Effective Coaching Exercises
…and You’ll Feel Like the Best Coach Ever!
And the best part? They are my gift to you!
How would you like to…
- Get out of your coaching rut and have more fun with your clients.
- Be more creative with your clients. It’ll feel easy and powerful and not silly!
- Freshen up your coaching programs and help your clients get new and powerful breakthroughs.
- Go deeper, quicker with your coaching without having to work so hard.
- Impress your clients with your professional coaching tools that look beautiful, creative and… are brandable for your business!
The 5 Creative Coaching Tools™ you’ll receive are:
- Ultimate Life List: Use this with clients to create their ultimate bucket list of things and experiences they dream of having, doing and being in their life. This will wake them up to a possibility conversation!
- Love Potions: Most of the angst and self-sabotage in our lives, businesses and careers come from not showing love and compassion to ourselves. Help your clients create a menu of Love Potion options and start a new 30-Day Practice. Watch their lives shift!
- Mirror, Mirror: Reprogram that inner self-talk with this easy and authentic way to reframe that inner discussion.
- Wisdom Wheel: A creative and fun way to help your clients get unstuck.
- Living a Juicy Joyful Life: Help your clients discover what they love and how to bring it into their everyday life. Endless opportunities to coach!
I want this to be effortless and powerful, so you’ll also get these resources to ensure your success:
Coaching Tools Facilitator Guide. This includes Instructions PLUS Coaching Questions and Brainstorming Ideas for using each tool effectively with your clients
Branding Instructions. Many coaches are thrilled to use these as they are, but if you want to add your logo, I’ll show you how. (No extra software required.)
Here’s exactly how you can use these Creative Coaching Tools™
- You can print these tools off and use them for yourself. It’s a great idea to experience the exercises before you do them with clients.
- You can use these with private clients and in group programs.
- You can use them in workshops, retreats or online programs.
- You can use them in free or paid program or as a bonus.
- You can use these as is or you may add your logo and contact information.
They are pdf files, so they can not be altered in any other way.
Laura West is a Passionista for creating success from joy – even in business!
She believes that when you shift your energy, confidence, creativity, AND take action, you’ll create the business of your dreams. As a creative catalyst for business, author, and speaker, Laura helps Creative Inspirational Leaders share their unique messages and gifts to create big change in the world.
She has helped 1000s of entrepreneurs create successful businesses filled with passion, creativity, and real success.
Laura is known for turning marketing on its head and making business fun, creative, practical, and real through her information products, workshops, teleclasses, and coaching programs.
She is the author of oodles of products and programs including Creative Coaching Tools™, The Business Goddess’s Guide to Creating Powerful Sales Pages and the popular Joyful Business Guide™, a creative marketing plan for right-brain business owners, the 30-Day Passion Project and the Joyful Business Planning system™.
She is the contributing author for several books about women entrepreneurship, as well as for many online and offline magazines, and is a highly sought-after guest expert speaker for podcasts, webinars, telesummits, and conferences across the country.
As a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC), Conversational Intelligence Enhanced Facilitator, Great Story Facilitator and a Creative Business Coach, Laura loves to work with coaches, mission-driven entrepreneurs and creative thought leaders who have a purpose to create a better world with their gifts and expertise: their work is a calling, and they can’t imagine doing anything else… AND they want to package their expertise and share it with a larger audience so they can change more lives AND have a successful business. Laura helps makes this easy, exciting and very do-able!
In her 20 year corporate life and in her last position as a VP of Marketing for a Fortune 500 company in the shopping center industry she won awards for her innovative and creative ideas and turning them into multi-center events, sales-enhancing programs, corporate sponsorships and major grand openings.