by Laura West
Many people have been asking me about the Creative Business Retreat by-the-Sea… is it right for them?
They often say, “But I’m not creative.”
Oh, but you are. You so are.
You create every day.
Every time you…
- write an article,
- do a Facebook live,
- lead a training program,
- or creatively find a solution for your client.
And to take inspired actions that are in alignment with your vision.
Like having a phone conversation with me about coming to the retreat.
Creativity looks different on everyone. For some it looks like a business selling their creative endeavor, like art, books, or music.
For most of us, it looks like taking our wisdom, expertise and tools and creatively making solutions for our clients to live better lives or have more successful businesses.
I am passionate about helping coaches, healers, and teachers use their creativity to stand out in the crowd and authentically, boldly and creatively share their message to attract the perfect clients. It’s easier than you think to get in touch with your Beautiful Genius.
It’s one of the things we do in person at my Creative Business Retreat by-the-Sea.
As you may know, this special intimate retreat is coming up this October and the early bird deadline is this Friday.
There are two spots that are open… could one of those be for you?
This retreat is perfect for you if…
- You are ready to own into your expertise in a big way and be a visible leader in your industry – and you know you need to nurture that vision and confidence so it can unfold in a much bigger way!
- Know there is a deeper creative expression you want to unlock for you and your business.
- You know you want to grow your business in a different way that is more intentional where you are co-creating with spirit, nature and other like-souls.
- You are sick and tired of the same ol’ marketing and you want to create a way to connect with your tribe in a way that feels authentic and genuine to you both.
- You are genuinely seeking a new way of being in business that isn’t about hustling 24/7, it isn’t about selling your soul… you know it’s about letting so and letting your soul be in charge.
- You want to get away and be in a place where you are encouraged to listen to your soul’s whispers about what’s next.
- You want to design, market and lead exclusive retreats in beautiful locations yourself! (My first piece of advice is to go on the type of retreats you want to lead. You’ll learn a lot about what you like, don’t like, how it runs, and you’ll see the coaching, training, leading, mentoring, plus all the food/lodging details in person. Priceless.)
I’d love to talk with you more about the retreat and share what’s possible. Email me and we’ll find a time for a quick chat this week so you can take advantage of the savings. The early bird savings ends this Friday.
We have women business owners coming from all over bringing their businesses of coaching, leadership training and development, real estate, creativity coaching, life coaching and art. I can’t wait to coach them, and co-create an environment of abundance, nurturing and stepping into the next evolution of their business… and maybe yours too!
Give me a shout! Love to talk with you!