Getting to YESSS!
5 Steps to Ignite Your Creative Business Spirit
Complimentary Creative Webinar
Tightening economy, changing industries, same ‘ol traditional marketing formulas – it’s time to ditch the drudgery!
Aren’t you craving opening up your creativity, passion and, dare we say… fun in your business?
Boring Business is OUT. Creative Business is IN.
Now is OUR time! Creativity is the most coveted skill set in business, and as women entrepreneurs we have an innate desire and access to our creative wellspring… it’s time to open it up and let it flow!
In this interactive webinar I’ll share:
- Creativity in Business – what it really is! (It’s not about art – although that may be how you express your creative ideas, too.)
- My 5-Step YESSS! Process for discovering, opening up and claiming your Creative Business Spirit.
- Find out how you can access your Inner Creative Goddess. I’ll take you through an EASY creative tool that you can use for all your business projects!
- What shifts happen when you cultivate your personal creativity. How does this help you in your business too?
- A new model for business. Guess what… WE are the ones we’ve been waiting for! We’ll talk about how it’s time to bring our feminine strengths of our inner intuition, creativity, sacred collaboration, nurturing relationships, and fiery passions into business!
- How You Can get to YOUR YESSS! And Ignite Your Creative Business Spirit – and attract more opportunities, clients, joint venture partners, and even ideas!
Here’s a sneak peek of the Creative Tool I’m going to share with you on the Webinar. (You’ll be able to watch me as I show you how you can use this tool too – live video!)
I’ll share some nifty tools like the Energy Intention Circles above – that you can start using (or shall we say “Play with!”) right away! (You’ll want to bring blank paper & your favorite markers or pens!)
Join us for this fun, creative, heart-expanding, & mind-expanding webinar!
Getting To Your YESSS!
5 Steps to Ignite Your Creative Business Spirit
DATE: Tuesday, November 19
TIME: 12:00 pm est | 11:00 am cst | 10:00am mst | 9:00am pst | 5:00pm UK
LENGTH: 75 minutes
Imagine letting your creativity out in a way that inspires, informs, and brings your business alive!
AND it’s so gonna be worth it to be live and in person! You’ll actually see what this whole YESSS! process is all about – I’ll demonstrate a fun, easy, and creative exercise right there on the webinar!
This is for women entrepreneurs in all types of businesses and for all levels of experiences. What you all have in common is a desire to open up so that you can express your passion, joy, and creativity in your business.
- This will make YOU more attractive in your niche!
- You’ll stand out from others!
- Your Unique Brilliance will shine through!
- It throws traditional business tools out the window and gives you tools that really work for creative women of today!
- It’s fun! (And don’t you really want more fun in your business?)
- Oh…and so much more…you’ll have to come to the webinar to find out more! 😉
I can’t to share with you more about how you can be Creatively Alive and how this will totally change your energy and your results in your business!
|Laura West, CPCC
Creative Business Coach
Center for Joyful Business
Laura West is a Passionista for creativity in business!
She believes that when you shift your energy, confidence, creativity, AND take action, you’ll create the business of your dreams. As a Creative Business Coach, author, speaker, and Visual Facilitator, Laura helps Creative Inspirational Leaders share their unique messages and gifts to create big change in the world.
She has helped 1000s of entrepreneurs create successful businesses filled with passion, creativity, and real success.
Laura is known for turning marketing on its head and making business fun, creative, practical, and real through her information products, workshops, teleclasses, and coaching programs.
She is the author of several information products including The Business Goddess’s Guide to Creating Powerful Sales Pages and the popular Joyful Business Guide™, a creative marketing plan for right-brain business owners.
She is the contributing author for several books about women entrepreneurship, as well as for many online and offline magazines, and is a highly sought-after guest expert speaker for teleclass programs, telesummits, and conferences across the country.
In addition, Laura is a Visual Graphic Facilitator. Using hand-drawn graphics, she creates Visual Murals for keynotes, webinars, and meetings, as well as hand-drawn Infographics and Infodoodles. She is genius at taking what her clients share with her, and creating art that both inspires and increases learning.
Laura loves to work with creative entrepreneurs and creative thought leaders who have a mission to create a better world with their gifts and expertise: their work is a calling, and they can’t imagine doing anything else… AND they want to package their expertise and share it with a larger audience so they can change more lives AND have a successful business. Laura helps makes this easy, exciting and very do-able!