Create Your Own Fun & Easy Business Plan
to use to grow your business all year long!
Joyful Business Planning Day
LIVE & In Person
Friday, January 17, 2020
With Laura West, CPCC, Joyful Business Coach
You’ll be creating your business plan with the Joyful Business Planning system™. It’s fun, creative and oh-so-practical.
This is perfect to help you organize all those ideas and possibilities, create your Focus First priorities and then create an action plan.
What you’ll receive:
- Full Day In Person Retreat – I’ll walk you through creating your own Joyful Business Plan – it’s fun, easy and helps you get super clear. You’ll also get ideas and brainstorming of products, programs and marketing strategies.
- Coaching! – All throughout the day I’ll be coaching visions, priorities and ideas to help you get clarity and focus on what to do next to grow your business.
- You get dedicated time to actually work on your Joyful Business Plan, so you’ll walk away with your 2020 plan and a 90-Day Quarterly Plan to use throughout the year!
- Joyful Business Planning system™ – Everyone receives their own copy of the toolkit of the Joyful Business Planning System™ including mindmaps, calendars and worksheets that you’ll use all throughout the year.
- Access to the Joyful Business Planning system™ membership site – this is where you can watch short training videos for each tool to understand how you use it and you can print off additional copies for your personal use throughout the year.
- You can join in the Joyful Business Planning Facebook group to share ideas for how you use the tools for brainstorming, daily focus and capturing new ideas.
- 5.5 CEU’s available for attending
When: Friday, January 17, 2020
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Where: Warren Averett
Concourse Corporate Center 6
6 Concourse Pkwy #600, Atlanta, GA 30328
Pricing: $197 (Save $70)
Only until Thursday, December 18 then the price goes up!
(It’s a crazy good opportunity so don’t hesitate as it will fill up quick! Spaces are limited!)
I’m looking forward to working with you on creating an amazing plan to grow your business for more impact, influence and income for 2020!
Laura West believes that when you shift your energy, confidence, creativity, AND take action, you’ll create the business of your dreams. As a creative catalyst for business, author, and speaker, Laura helps coaches, healers and changemakers share their unique messages and gifts to create big change in the world.
As the CEO of the Center for Joyful Business, she has helped 1000s of entrepreneurs create successful businesses filled with passion, creativity, and real success.
Laura is known for turning marketing on its head and making business fun, creative, practical, and real through her information products, workshops, teleclasses, and coaching programs.
She is the author of oodles of products and programs including Creative Coaching Tools™, The Business Goddess’s Guide to Creating Powerful Sales Pages and the popular Joyful Business Guide™, a creative marketing plan for right-brain business owners, the 30-Day Passion Project and the Joyful Business Planning system™.
As a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC), Conversational Intelligence Enhanced Facilitator, Great Story Facilitator and a Creative Business Coach, Laura loves to work with coaches, mission-driven entrepreneurs and creative thought leaders who have a purpose to create a better world with their gifts and expertise: their work is a calling, and they can’t imagine doing anything else… AND they want to package their expertise and share it with a larger audience so they can change more lives AND have a successful business. Laura helps makes this easy, exciting and very do-able!
In her 20-year corporate life and in her last position as a VP of Marketing for a Fortune 500 company in the shopping center industry she won awards for her innovative and creative ideas and turning them into multi-center events, sales-enhancing programs, corporate sponsorships and major grand openings.
ICF Georgia is the official Georgia chapter of the International Coach Federation, the largest worldwide resource for business and personal coaches. We offer a supportive community, opportunities for professional development, networking, and an enjoyable way to connect with coaches from all backgrounds and specialties. We actively promote awareness of coaching to our communities.
Our members are entrepreneurs with their own coaching business and corporate professionals using coaching as a performance and development tool in their jobs. Our meetings & events are open to both members and guests. Learn more at icfgeorgia.org.