by Laura West
Can you feel the change in the air?
I live outside Atlanta, GA and this morning I took a walk by the Chattahoochee River. It was amazing how it was not very humid… and there was even a slight breeze. I could feel fall coming just around the corner. It made me smile and feel so good!
If I had been in my office behind my computer, I would have missed it!
That’s the thing about change… it doesn’t happen behind the computer.
If you are feeling that pull to change your business… that desire to reimagine or even resuscitate(!) your business then you need to get out from behind your computer. Or, it’ll never happen.
I have the perfect opportunity for you!
The Creative Business Retreat by-the-Sea. It’s coming up in October. It will shift your perspective, your energy, your mindset AND a whole lot more.
Got you curious? I thought I’d share…
5 Reasons Why You Need to Be at the Creative Business Retreat by-the-Sea
- It’s the place to Re-imagine Your Business – It’s not going to happen behind your computer. It WILL happen by the sea.
- The Power of the Pivot – It’s here you can slow down enough to see where you and your business need to shift for that next level of success. You can’t see what needs to change, what you need to let go, or what ship you need to burn when you are right in the middle of it. You need to get away to see clearly.
- To learn about & discuss trends – So much has changed in how we market – online and offline. How do all the changes in marketing affect your business. Does email marketing still work? What about content marketing? Should you be online or offline or both? We’ll talk a lot about the trends and shifts in marketing. Real, in the trenches, conversations – not the same ‘ol training programs that are outdated. This happens in the coaching and in the side conversations having lunch on the deck.
- To nurture your creative spirit and business soul – You’ll participate in fun, creative and transformational activities to help you gain clarity, courage and confidence in your plan for 2017. From walking on the beach at sunrise, to opening your intuition with an easy & fun art project, to powerful transformational tools designed to pivot your perspective to see new possibilities!
- To have the luxury of time and focus to talk to other committed courageous women about how they manage their businesses, careers and lives with being a leader in their business. This is one of the juiciest parts… wine on the deck watching the dolphins play while you play with ideas and talk about real life as a woman business owner.
Bonus Reason: If you want to lead retreats yourself (and most of my clients have leading retreats in their vision) – what better way to experience it yourself. You’ll understand what has to happen to get it from your vision board to reality! PLUS, we’ll have a whole afternoon dedicated to learning how to design, lead and market your own retreats!
Sound like just what you need? Let’s find a time to talk… early bird savings ends tomorrow!
Here’s the link for more information: https://www.joyfulbusiness.com/retreatbythesea
Here’s the link to set up a time to talk: https://www.joyfulbusiness.com/strategysession
Have some questions or not sure if you’re ready? Send me an email and let me know where you are at!
I really hope to see you in person enjoying the feel of the sun, salt and sand as it nurtures your soul alive!