by Laura West
Happy Love Day!
Today we get to celebrate coaches! We LOVE our coaches!
As a veteran industry leader, I KNOW the work you do!
YOU empower, heal, grow, encourage, teach and champion. Your clients take leaps, develop powerful skills, claim their gifts, step into courage, become more resilient, experience greater success, live on purpose and honor core values – because of you.
WOW – that creates ripples!
I am passionate about helping coaches be more successful. That’s actually part of my mission.
That’s why I got really excited about coming together with a handful of other leaders in the coaching industry to support and celebrate the continuing phenomenal work you do.
We want to share some of our favorite coaching tools with you to help you as you continue your amazing work! From our heart to yours!
Here’s the back story…
Emma-Louise Elsey from The Coaching Tools Company, Garry Schleifer of choice Magazine and Marcy Nelson-Garrison from the Coaching Toys Store, wanted to celebrate coaches – so they hand-selected an amazing group of industry leaders to bring their best content, wisdom and expertise to celebrate and support your great work.
I am honored and excited to be a part of The Heart of Coaching Giveaway and I’m blown away by the generosity. The 16 free gifts are phenomenal! Seriously I am checking them out too.
Here’s just a sampling…
These gifts will deepen your work with clients and introduce you to new processes.
- Be Authentic: Welcome and Engage Client Relationships by Janet Harvey and Invite Change. Access immediately useful and repeatable tips, techniques and creative ideas to use with every prospective client while being true to who you ARE.
- A Six-Course Online NLP Personal Development Program from the iNLP Center teaches you how to help yourself and your clients overcome an impressive variety of personal challenges.
- Essentials for Your Group and Team Programs by Jennifer Britton gives you a seven-module program that covers essential tips, group design and exercise suggestions for your group programs.
These gifts will nurture your business growth and help you reach more people.
- The Creative Vision to Action Kit – this is from me, Laura West 🙂 Get those ideas out of your head and into a Vision Map. THEN turn those ideas into action! Creative worksheets to help you incubate your business idea and a Daily Action Planner to make it a success!
- Leverage Your Expertise: 3 Template Bundle by Margie Beiswanger. Learn to create (1) a signature program to enroll more clients; (2) a signature talk to market your program; and (3) a profitable business model based on your signature program!
- “Create Your List-Building Signature Talk” Video Training, by Kendall Summerhawk. Includes an abundance of word-for-word scripts, checklists, templates, forms and examples, making it easy for you to get started immediately.
And these gifts will fill your own well so you can continue to do great work!
- Seven Paths to Play by Gwen Gordon. Get practical tools you can use right away to move off the proving ground, where life is full of struggle to the playground where possibility lives.
- You Matter, 7 Keys to Awaken the Magic of Mattering, by Leza Danly and Jeanine Mancusi. Awaken your own mattering and get new tools to help your clients understand the depth of their value and spark new levels of success and happiness.
PLUS, register to WIN Full tuition on Erickson College’s 20 CCEU “Expanding Emotional Intelligence” Online Coaching Course ($1150 value). Awesome!
And there is a cool bonus…
Besides all the great gifts, you are also invited to participate in a 30-day Facebook challenge following the event. You will be invited to choose your focus and get support and accountability as you apply the learning from the gifts you download. And – YES! It’s free too. I will be popping in as well as the other contributors to support your success!
To Your Creative Success,
P.S. I’ve seen the gifts and highly recommend that you download every one of them. They are only available free during this event. Oh, and it’s okay to tell your friends too!
Here are a few more of the gifts you will have access to:
- Creating Aha Moments 1 & 2 by Marcy Nelson-Garrison. A fun collection of 24 right-brain exercises for team and client breakthroughs
- Transformational Journaling Kit by Lynda Monk. The kit is filled with inspiration and information including 10 life enhancing benefits of journaling, 40 writing prompts and 4 key ways to thrive and make a difference.