Join Me & an Amazing Group of Creative Women Entrepreneurs for…
30 Days of Inspiration, Focus, Action, and Accountability!
We start Tuesday, September 8… and for 30 days everyone will be
focused on making their Passion Project come alive!
Imagine what you could create in your business…with the help of a powerful,
focused, connection-filled and creativity-infused 30 days!
Isn’t it about time the world sees who you really are?
What Is A Passion Project?
It’s a focused project that makes YOU come alive and has you EXCITED to share it!
I recently held a live Creative Business Studio workshop to discuss this very thing. Here’s what these women entrepreneurs came up with for their projects:
- A hardcover book about your photography… just because you’ve always wanted to
- Create photo quotes about your favorite message that you just gotta share!
- A retreat in the mountains… because they make you feel alive!
- A mini workshop session to try out a new energy healing technique
- A new eBook about a topic you love… even though it might seem like a crazy idea!
- 30 days of writing from your deepest self
- Creating a new brand that is aching to be seen
- To nurture a spark of an idea into being
- 30 days of art… because you want to get your groove back!
To spend every day for 30 days doing something you love & that makes you feel good – because when you feel good…anything is possible!
What will a Passion Project do for YOU?
- It will get YOU excited and enthusiastic again – your passion is THE most enrolling “sales pitch” around!
- It will easily draw attention to you and your project. Wouldn’t you rather attract the attention rather than have to go after it and make it happen?
- Create an outlet for your creativity! Stop the boring business-as-usual… no one notices. Allow yourself to step out and take a risk… and see who you attract!
- Clients will stand up and pay attention and WANT to work with YOU!
- Joint venture partners will see your message and start calling on you…
- You can easily attract more media attention, SEO, social media… just by putting your Passion Project out into the world!
What Is YOUR Passion Project?
Stop “thinking” about it! Feel it. See it. Just move into it & follow the energy!
And now with this new program…you’ll have the inner “energy” flow
supported by external focus, time, connection and accountability
to really get something amazing done!
THAT’s what the 30-Day Passion Project is all about!
- Claim the project that makes you come alive and will move your business forward!
-This is NOT a “should do” project, but an idea and a vision that makes you giggle with “what-if!” possibility energy!
- Commit to 30 days of bite-size action!
-Any longer and you’ll get burned out.
I’ll help you hold the focus for 30 days! You’ll be amazed at what will be different for you and your business in 30 days!
Scattered energy gets scattered results! Focused energy gets focused results!
Starts Tuesday, September 8th, and goes for 30 days
Only $147… Yep, that’s a GREAT deal to get 30 days of inspiration, focus, action, and accountability!
But before you sign up, let me share this with you just in case it fits in with your business dreams….
SCHEDULE FOR THE SEPTEMBER 30-DAY PASSION PROJECT:
All calls will be recorded so if you have to miss one – no worries!
We’ll send it to you so you can keep in the flow!
All Calls: 12 Noon EST, 11 am CST, 10am MST, 9am PST, 5pm UK time
PLUS: Daily Flowmentum™ Tools
Every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday – You’ll receive a special email from me with motivational tips and inspirational ideas for tapping into your creativity, shifting your energy, taking action, and holding your focus! They’ll be creative tips in short bursts: audio, video, graphic, or words… we’ll see where it goes!
PLUS: Creative Business Tools for Focus, Action, and Celebration!
You will receive visually creative and yet practical tools, like this Focus & Flow Weekly Action List!
PLUS: Private Facebook Community
You’ll have access everyday to ask questions, share your wins, ask for help in shifting when you get stuck, and call on the group and me for resources.
You won’t feel you are doing this alone!
"I've just finished Laura West's 30-Day Passion Project, and even though it coincided with a month in which I had many other obligations, here's what I found invaluable and worth every penny and every minute:
- I learned how much more can be accomplished when I focus on one particular thing.
- I experienced the power of the Universe to bring things into my life when I focus on something that's important to me.
- Laura gave us an arsenal of tools to help keep us on track, avoid discouragement, and pull out the essence of our deepest yearnings and priorities.
- Laura gave us a safe, nurturing, but very professional environment in which to think, dream, brainstorm, and create. No one in this group would ever dismiss you for saying or feeling anything that outsiders might feel was too "touchy feely" to be business-like.
- I found an amazing peer group who provided invaluable and supportive feedback.
- I found an inspiring community of kindred spirits who, by their example and their honest sharing, confirmed what I never dared to believe before: that you CAN create a business that embraces and reflects your innermost values and heart-based yearnings.
“I was a participant in Laura West’s inaugural Passion Project Program and I didn’t get out of it what I expected! I actually got more than I expected!
I thought I was just going to complete a project that I had neglected for some time — not due to a lack of passion, but rather a lack of focus. But the project turned out to be merely the impetus of a spurt of personal growth, joy and creativity. Bonds were created with other participants in an authentic and supportive environment steered by an impassioned and creative leader.
One of the things I loved learning was something that Laura taught called “focus and flow” and how to follow the natural progression of a project. Another is called JoyFEAR, and well, you’ll simply have to sign up for the next Passion Project for this jewel as only Laura can teach it!”
I had the good fortune to attend Laura’s masterful inaugural Passion Project workshop, and was simply amazed at the elegant simplicity of her process, a hands-on system that enables you choose your next project based on her special combination of ‘heart plus head’ factors, and that will launch your next product, event or service offering into the stratosphere!”
“I’m delighted to announce the birth of the Purple Possibility Project – which was conceived in the last 30-day Passion Project program. This whimsical approach to my current Life Purpose Legacy work stemmed from a growing desire to bring more play into what I was creating with clients. My work had evolved into a deep, serious process of connecting the dots of one’s life story and discovering the underlying life purpose thread. While this process was rich and empowering, there was a hunger for a more light-hearted approach.
When I registered for your 30-day Passion Project program, I had no idea how this approach would emerge. But I was open to letting it happen organically. And indeed it did!
Thank you, Laura, for creating a beautiful, safe space where I could show up and just BE with what was wanting to unfold. It was exactly what I needed!”
During the 30-Day Passion Project, I really got that I can approach this particular project day by day and that it will unfold beautifully and reach those it is intended to reach -- without my striving or reaching any particular benchmarks. I was continually surprised that what unfolded was not necessarily what I had hope for or imagined at the outset. I had opportunities to go deeper, connect with others and explore my passion project on my own that I had not anticipated. I loved being able to participate at my own level and pace.
I learned that there are lulls and unexpected waves, and that something IS happening even when I think nothing is happening 🙂
I loved witnessing the birth of so many different gifts into the world. It felt like when you get to be there in the delivery room for a time and see the making of a miracle, not knowing for sure where it all will go but knowing that magnificence of the moment and all the infinite possibility held within it.
If you're considering a Passion Project, you don't have to have it all figured out. It's ok just to be with something and see where it goes.